Skip to content
- Auditions – means the ground Auditions held at various cities on certain dates as
informed to the selected Contestant(s).
- Auditionee(s) – The Registrant(s) who is selected for participation in the Auditions
- Back-up Participant(s) – The Auditionee(s) selected to participate in the Fastest
Finger First round of the Competition, only in case any selected Participant(s) does
not appear for the shoot at the Studio, for any reason.
- Company/SPN – Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited and/or its affiliates,
the organizers of the Competition.
- Competition – General knowledge quiz titled “Kaun Banega Crorepati- Season 11
- Hot Seat Contestant – means the winning Contestant(s) of the Fastest Finger First round and who occupies the Hot Seat before the host of the Program to participate further in the Competition.
- Phone A Friend Candidate – A friend of the Participant who is selected by the Participant as phone a friend lifeline candidate. Phone A Friend Candidate(s) shall be above 18 years of age as on May 01,2019
and an Indian national residing in India.
- Producer means the producer of the Program which is Studio NEXT.
- Program – The recordings of the Competition in the Studio (including any seasonal
special/s / Celebrity Special recording).
- Seasonal special/s – Any Episode/s of the Show specially recorded to celebrate a
specific time of year.
- Show – Each Episode of the Program (including any Seasonal special/s or Celebrity
special/s Episode/s/) that is telecast.
- Studio – means the Studio at Film City, Goregaon (East), Mumbai or any other studio as decided by the Company/Producer where the shoot for the Competition / part of the Competition / promos of the Competition takes place.
- Contestant(s), The Registrant(s), Auditionee(s), Participant(s), Back-up
Participant(s), Hot Seat Contestant(s) all collectively referred to as “Contestant(s)”.
Any Contestant who has made it even once to the FFF of the current season of the
Competition or any of the previous seasons of the Competition, will not be eligible to
participate in the current season of the Competition.
- Contributor – Any person other than the Contestant(s), who participates, attends,
and/or is present at any of the Auditions, Competition, the Studio, the Program, and/or
- Celebrity special/s – Any Episode/s of the Show specially recorded with Celebrity
Hot Seat Contestant(s).
- Participant(s) – The Auditionee(s) who is selected to participate in the Fastest Finger
First round of the Competition.
- Fastest-Finger First means that part of the Program where a question is asked to the selected Participant(s), who in turn shall answer the same. The first Participant to correctly answer the question shall be entitled to proceed to the Hot Seat as the Hot Seat Contestant.
- Registrant(s) – Any person(s) who participates in the Competition and who (i) is above eighteen (18)years of age as on May 01, 2019; (ii) is a citizen of India, residing in India (iii) is of sound mind and health and (iv) enters the Competition in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below. Employees of SPN, of the Producer, of the advertising agency which has been appointed from time to time, and also employees of the sponsors; and members of their immediate family; persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living out of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 or those not conversant in spoken Hindi, are ineligible to enter the Competition
- Rules and Regulations – These Rules and Regulations governing the Competition,stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time.
- Schedule – An Episode or a set of Episodes to be recorded and/or recording dates
as pre-determined by the Company.
- Winner – The Hot Seat Contestant(s) who correctly answers all questions posed by
the Host in the Show.